Hoguet Newman Regal & Kenney, LLP provides a full range of legal services to the real estate, construction, and engineering industries. Our lawyers represent a variety of project participants – including owners, engineers, project managers and construction managers – in a wide range of projects and objectives. The diversity of our clients provides us with the ability to understand the needs of all parties involved in construction projects.
Areas of Focus:
- Project delays
- Employment Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Recent client representations and engagements include:
- Representing the New York Metropolitan Transit Authority Capital Construction Company in $100+ million litigation against Lockheed Martin involving a construction and software engineering dispute arising out of a contract for the installation of an integrated electronic security system for New York City's public transportation system;
- Representing the Long Island Rail Road in disputes with manufacturers of engines and railroad cars;
- Representing the New York State Housing Finance Authority in a series of litigations and negotiations with the developer of the Trump Village;
- Advice to the Battery Park City Authority with regard to the preparation of a revised master construction contract;
- Serving as counsel in an ongoing $150 million ICC investor-state arbitration between a U.S. corporation and an African state involving a construction dispute.