Emily Hogan joined Hoguet Newman Regal & Kenney in 2019. Prior to joining HNRK she was an Associate at Simpson Thacher & Bartlett, where she was representing clients in Complex Commercial Litigation , including securities, tax, antitrust, employment and other commercial disputes.
Emily was the Articles Editor of the Columbia Science and Technology Law Review at Columbia Law School, as well as a member of the Women's Legal Alliance.
- Bar of the State of New York
Harvard College (A.B. with Honors 2012)
- Spanish citation
- Nominated for the Thomas T. Hoopes Prize
Columbia Law School (J.D. 2017)
- James Kent Scholar (2016-17)
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar (2015-16)
- Moot Court Student Editor (2016-17)