Lejla Hadzic joined Hoguet Newman Regal & Kenney in 2019. Prior to joining HNRK she was a Litigation and Dispute Resolution Associate at Clifford Chance LLP, where she was conducting investigations involving fraud, securities violations, economic sanctions laws, and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. She was also representing financial institutions in assest management disputes and advising clients on data privacy and data breach reporting.
Lejla was the Executive Editor Development for the Georgetown International Environmental Law Review.
- Bar of the State of New York
- Bar of the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Yale University (B.A., with Distinction 2003)
Georgetown University (M.A., with Distinction)
- Foreign Language Area Studies Fellowship
Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2013)
- Georgetown International Environment Law Review
- UNIDROIT- International Institute for the Unification of Private Law, Rome
- Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian, Turkish