Allison N. Angel joined Hoguet Newman Regal & Kenney in 2017. She represents clients in a variety of complex cases before federal and state courts. Her practice, which covers all phases of litigation from inception through trial, spans a wide array of subject areas including commercial, employment, white collar, criminal, and life sciences litigation. Allison’s practice also includes counseling and litigation-avoidance guidance for both employees and employers on issues such as discrimination, harassment, retaliation claims, restrictive covenant disputes, theft of trade secrets, and other claims relating to the termination of employment. Allison also has worked to defend corporate and pharmaceutical clients in multidistrict product liability litigations.
Before joining Hoguet Newman Regal & Kenney, Allison was an associate in the commercial litigation practice of Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP.
Represented son of former New York State Senate Majority Leader in a four-week public corruption trial in the Southern District of New York.
Conducted workplace investigations into allegations of sexual harassment and discrimination for a major public benefit corporation and private employers.
Defended client against civil RICO claims in connection with international money laundering allegations.
- Non-Compete Blog, 02.26.2018
- Bar of the State of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Judicial intern in the offices of the Honorable Donald Scott Kurtz, in the Civil Division of the New York Supreme Court and in the office of the District Attorney in Kings County’s Crimes Against Children Bureau
Tulane University (B.A. 2009)
- cum laude
Brooklyn Law School (J.D. 2012)
- cum laude