Priya K. Pasricha is an experienced litigator specializing in Civil Litigation, Criminal Defense, White Collar, and Government Investigation matters. Prior to joining HNRK in 2023, she defended her clients facing criminal charges in federal and state court and advocated for her clients in civil litigation matters with potential criminal consequences.
Represented clients facing a variety of charges, including murder-for-hire, wire fraud, grand larceny, and cultural property import violations, in investigations by the Securities and Exchange Commission, Department of Justice, and state criminal agencies.
Successfully negotiated positive outcomes for clients, including the dismissal of charges.
- Bar of the State of New Jersey
- Bar of the State of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
New York University, (B.A. 2017)
- cum laude
Fordham University School of Law (J.D. 2020)
- Environmental Law Review
- Co-President of Environmental Law Advocates
- Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award