Alison Ward is a litigator with experience in a broad range of commercial disputes and internal investigations, including contract matters, financial services, ERISA, employment, and class action defense. She has participated in all stages of the litigation process, from drafting pleadings and motion practice to handling all aspects of discovery, interviewing and preparing witnesses, and taking cases to trial. She has significant experience with managing large-scale e-discovery and is familiar with several major platforms.
Prior to joining Hoguet Newman Regal & Kenney in 2021, Alison was a litigation associate at O’Melveny & Myers LLP in New York City, where she worked on a wide array of complex commercial litigation matters and white-collar investigations.
- Defended financial services corporations in class action ERISA suits.
- Defended private equity firm in tortious interference claims related to transaction involving subsidiary media company.
- Conducted internal investigation for healthcare company.
- Represented financial services company in breach of contract claims against former client.
- Conducted internal investigation into FCPA compliance for tech company expanding operations in Asia, including interviews with key employees and compliance personnel.
- Represented nuclear power company in opposing challenge to bankruptcy claims and related adversarial proceedings.
- Represented father of man killed by police in bringing federal civil rights claims from discovery stage through federal jury trial.
- Represented several juvenile immigrants in successful family court petitions and federal immigration filings.
- Bar of the State of New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
University of Chicago (B.A. 2008)
University of Oxford (M.St. 2012)
Duke University School of Law (J.D. 2016)
- Moot Court Board