HNRK has a long record of success and experience litigating and trying matters spanning a wide range of employment-related matters at the federal, state, and administrative level, including wage and hour, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, breach of contract, and restrictive covenant and trade secret cases.
Appearing regularly before state and federal courts in New York and across the country, and before tribunals such as the American Arbitration Association, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, and state and city governmental agencies, HNRK represents clients in cases involving: compensation disputes, defamation, fraud, intentional infliction of emotional distress, unfair competition and other common law tort claims, terminations of employment, federal and state wage and hour claims, workplace discrimination and harassment, whistleblower retaliation, and breach of contract.
News & Insights
News & Insights
- Helene Hechtkopf and Emily Hogan Long Author Guest Article for the New York Law Journal on the COVID-19 Vaccine and Employment Issues12.31.2020Alert
- Damian Cavaleri Provides Insights on Supreme Court Ruling in Religious School Employment Discrimination Case07.14.2020Alert
- Amory McAndrew Discusses the Importance of the U.S. Women’s Soccer Team’s Fight for Equality with The Boston Globe05.11.2020Alert
- Randi May and Amory McAndrew Publish Byline in the New York Law Journal on Sexual Harassment Investigations in New York11.04.2019Publication
- 07.09.2019Media Mention
- COVID-19 Blog, 06.09.2020
- COVID-19 Blog, 06.01.2020
- COVID-19 Blog, 05.21.2020
- COVID-19 Blog, 05.20.2020
- COVID-19 Blog, 04.30.2020