Benchmark Litigation Names HNRK a Top Boutique for Third Consecutive Year
New York, NY––October 1, 2021––Hoguet Newman Regal & Kenney, LLP has again been recognized as one of Benchmark Litigation’s Top Boutiques nationally, and as a recommended firm for General Commercial Litigation and Labor and Employment in New York. HNRK is one of only 14 firms named to the national Top Boutiques list this year.
Benchmark notes HNRK is “well-known for being one of the formidable boutique firms focusing almost exclusively on litigation,” and describes the firm as a “maverick boutique,” occupying a unique space in the crowded New York market. Benchmark notes that the firm is especially known for its commercial, insurance and labor and employment practice areas, servicing each case with a more “personalized, hands-on approach.”
In addition to the firm rankings, Benchmark also recognized seven HNRK partners:
- Fredric Newman: Litigation Star
- Dorothea Regal: Litigation Star
- Joshua Blosveren: Litigation Star
- Damian Cavaleri: Litigation Star; Labor & Employment Star; 40 & Under Hot List
- John Curley: 40 & Under Hot List
- Helene Hechtkopf: 40 & Under Hot List
- Randi May: Labor & Employment Star
Benchmark’s complete analysis of HNRK is here.