Benchmark Litigation Names HNRK a Top Boutique for Second Year in a Row
New York, NY—October 15, 2020—Hoguet Newman Regal & Kenney, LLP has again been recognized as one of Benchmark Litigation’s Top Boutiques nationally and as a “Recommended” firm for General Commercial Litigation and Labor and Employment in New York. Only 13 firms were named to the Top Boutiques list.
In its analysis, Benchmark described HNRK as having “a maverick reputation . . . taking on some of the largest litigation shops” and servicing cases with a “more personalized, hands-on approach.” Benchmark also noted that the firm is especially known for its commercial, insurance, and labor and employment capacity, and that the cases it takes on are “often of a novel nature.”
In addition to the firm rankings, Benchmark also recognized six HNRK partners:
- Joshua Blosveren: Future Star
- Andrew Bourne: Local Litigation Star
- Damian Cavaleri: Future Star; Labor & Employment Star
- Randi May: Labor & Employment Star
- Fred Newman: Local Litigation Star
- Dorothea Regal: National Practice Area Star; Local Litigation Star
Damian, along with partners John Curley and Helene Hechtkopf, were named to Benchmark’s 2020 40 & Under Hot List in July.
Benchmark’s complete analysis of HNRK is available here.