Nine Hoguet Newman Regal & Kenney Attorneys Named to 2018 New York Super Lawyers List
Hoguet Newman Regal & Kenney, LLP announced today that nine attorneys have been selected to the 2018 New York Super Lawyers list. Each year, Super Lawyers identifies the attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, based on independent research and peer nominations.
Each year, only five percent of New York lawyers are named Super Lawyers. The seven HNRK attorneys recognized this year are:
- Joshua L. Blosveren – Insurance Coverage
- Andrew N. Bourne – Insurance Coverage
- Helene R. Hechtkopf – General Litigation
- Laura B. Hoguet – Business Litigation
- John J. Kenney – Business Litigation
- Dorothea W. Regal – Insurance Coverage
- Richard M. Reice – Employment & Labor
In addition, the following HNRK attorneys were named New York Rising Stars:
- John P. Curley – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Marc A. Melzer – Intellectual Property Litigation
The Super Lawyers Rising Stars list is comprised of the top up-and-coming New York attorneys who are 40 or younger or have been in practice for under 10 years. Less than three percent of New York attorneys were chosen for this honor.