Hoguet Newman Regal & Kenney, LLP Makes Debut in Benchmark Litigation
Benchmark Litigation has recognized Hoguet Newman Regal & Kenney, LLP in its 2019 guide as a recommended firm in New York and a leading firm for labor & employment. Benchmark also ranked seven of the firm’s partners. This marks the first year the firm has been honored by Benchmark .
The firm received “a vibrant level of market support” this year, according to Benchmark. Clients noted that the firm’s lawyers are “responsive, aggressive litigators who think outside the box and are not afraid to go to trial.” One client characterized the firm as “a boutique with the full power of a large firm,” adding that a matter involving significant scientific complexity was handled by the firm “expertly, efficiently, and in a manner that got us the outcome we needed.” The same client added they were “extremely satisfied with [the firm’s] performance, as they have showed unparalleled expertise and great negotiation tactics.”
Benchmark recognized the following HNRK partners:
- Joshua Blosveren: Future Star
- Andrew Bourne: Local Litigation Star (General Commercial)
- Damian Cavaleri: Future Star
- Randi May: Labor & Employment Star – Northeast
- Frederic Newman: Local Litigation Star (General Commercial)
- Dorothea Regal: Local Litigation Star (General Commercial; Insurance)
- Richard Reice: Labor & Employment Star – Northeast
Benchmark’s complete analysis on HNRK is available here.