Amory W. McAndrew is a litigator who represents businesses and individuals in securities and other commercial disputes in federal and state courts and before regulatory agencies. Amory also represents employees and employers in all aspects of the employment relationship.
Before joining Hoguet Newman Regal & Kenney, Amory was an associate in the commercial litigation practice of Howrey LLP.
Tervis Tumbler, Board of Directors, Audit Committee
Frick Collection, Young Fellows Steering Committee
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Associate’s Committee
New York Presbyterian Hospital, Pediatric Support Committee
News & Insights
- Randi May and Amory McAndrew Publish Byline in the New York Law Journal on Sexual Harassment Investigations in New York11.04.2019Publication
- 07.09.2019Media Mention
- Randi May and Amory McAndrew Authored Article for Law360 on What Recent New York Wage Laws Mean for EmployersLaw360, 11.09.2018Publication
- Randi May and Amory McAndrew to lead Sexual Harassment Laws Westlaw CLE presentation on October 8th.10.04.2018Alert
- Bar of the State of New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
Brown University (B.A. 2003)
Boston University (J.D. 2006)